312-203-5517 // email@example.com
Diverse experience including product management, QA, systems administration, support, and design. Passionate about product, users, business, and technology.
2016 to Present // Chicago, IL
- Support, configuration, and troubleshooting of a wide variety of hardware and software systems in design and video post-production environments.
Product and QA AnalystBranchfire, Inc
2015 to 2016 // Chicago, IL
- Managed several releases of the notable iPad application iAnnotate PDF, including its enterprise versions and SDK, working closely with top customers.
- Setup and maintained test environments for MDM integrations: Good/Blackberry, MobileIron, and VMware AirWatch; and interfaced with their teams.
- Handled support escalations.
- Planned and executed quality assurance tests.
Product and Systems AnalystCutters Studios
2013 to 2015 // Chicago, IL
- Provided support, installation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of a wide variety of hardware and software systems.
- Led transition to a new SaaS application used for presenting video and animation work to potential clients. Managed evaluation, vendor selection, implementation, migration, and training.
2012 to 2013 // Chicago, IL
- Conceived of and co-created the location-based photo sharing app Stashpix.
2008 to 2012 // Chicago, IL
- Led support for users from over 70 countries and dozens of distributed instructors.
- Led preparation and distribution of hundreds of online courses for fxphd.com.
- Worked with developers and co-founders on internal and external product changes.
- Second hire, reporting directly to the Co-founder.
continued on pg 2
Technical Project ManagerAvenue Edit
2006 to 2008 // Chicago, IL
1999 to 2003 // Chicago, IL (Digital Artist)
- Led the implementation, customization, and workflow design of a large video asset management system for a top ad agency client.
- Led the modernization and redesign of Avenue’s website.
- Implemented an internal knowledge base and standardized various technical processes.
2004 to 2006 // Santa Monica, CA
- Leveraged subject matter expertise testing Apple’s professional graphics applications Shake and Motion.
- Attended client visits and interacted with beta testers.
- Authored white papers for Apple's support site.
Columbia College Chicago, BA