Over 10 years of diverse technology experience, including launching new products and evolving mature products with large existing user bases -- on cross-functional teams including engineers, designers, stakeholders, customers, and external partners. Contributed to numerous product releases, including independent iOS apps, a top-20 iPad productivity app (iAnnotate PDF), a leading online training website (fxphd.com), and several of Apple’s high-end professional applications.
- Identified an opportunity for a new iAnnotate product offering and led its launch, implementation, deployment, and managed relationships with its top-tier banking and accounting clients.
- Managed several releases of the popular iPad application iAnnotate PDF, maintaining its 4.5/5 rating on the App Store. Managed roadmap, wrote specifications, tracked progress in JIRA, and did final acceptance testing.
- Managed several releases of the enterprise versions of iAnnotate, working with EMM integration partners Good/Blackberry, MobileIron, VMware AirWatch, and OpenPeak/SECTOR, including setup and maintenance of test environments.
- Assisted support on escalations, advanced troubleshooting, and identification of issues that warranted inclusion on roadmap.
- Led transition to a new SaaS application used for showing creative video and graphics work to potential clients. Managed evaluation, vendor selection, implementation, migration, and training.
- Provided installation, maintenance, support, and continuous improvement of a wide variety of software and systems.
- Second hire, reporting directly to the Co-founder.
- Led preparation and distribution of hundreds of online courses for fxphd.com.
- Led support for members from over seventy countries and dozens of distributed instructors.
- Led effort to standardized corporate product offering.
- Worked with developers and co-founders on internal and external product changes.
- Led the implementation, customization, and workflow design of a video asset management system for a large ad agency client.
- Led the modernization and redesign of Avenue’s website.
- Formally advised senior management on technology and business decisions.
- Implemented an internal knowledge base and standardized various technical processes.
- Leveraged subject matter expertise testing Apple’s professional graphics applications Shake and Motion, and offered design and enhancement recommendations.
- Attended client visits and interacted with beta testers.
- Authored white papers for Apple's support site.
- Co-authored and pitched a new product proposal to the VP of the Pro Apps division and his team, which was well received but ultimately not produced.
- Clutter Cam - An iOS camera app for keeping temporary utility photos and screenshots out of a user's regular photo library.
- Find the Puppy - A simple iOS game for kids.
- Stashpix - A unique location-based iOS photo app that reached #52 in the Free Photo & Video category on Apple's App Store.
- More info and more products at markdascoli.com/products
Columbia College Chicago, BA